The school colours are MAROON AND GREY. Parents are requested to provide uniform in the school colours:
· SHIRTS, POLO SHIRTS OR BLOUSES IN WHITE
· MAROON JUMPERS/CARDIGANS/FLEECES WITH THE SCHOOL LOGO
· GREY TROUSERS/GREY SKIRTS/GREY PINAFORES
· BLACK SHOES (NOT TRAINERS OR HEELS)
· WHITE SOCKS/GREY SOCKS/GREY, WHITE OR MAROON TIGHTS
· IN SUMMER, RED CHECK DRESSES OR GREY SCHOOL SHORTS CAN BE WORN
For P.E. the children should have navy shorts, white t-shirts and appropriate P.E. footwear (pumps for indoors and trainers for outdoor). During extreme cold weather, or if children cannot wear shorts for religious reasons, they can wear navy or black tracksuits.
A P.E. bag, clearly labelled on the outside should be used for all P.E. activities. These should be taken home for laundering at each holiday period, or as needed.
All uniform should be CLEARLY NAMED.
Every effort is made to keep the cost of the uniform as low as possible. Uniform with the school logo can be obtained online at ‘My Clothing’ or “Early Years” in Shirley.
At Hockley Heath Academy, we do not allow dangly earrings. Small plain stud earrings are acceptable. Sensible watches that tell the time (not smart watches) can be worn to support children in telling the time. No other jewellery is permitted, unless for religious reasons.
We do not allow extreme haircuts or extreme hair accessories.